Pulse is installed and running!
We're here for you!
Found a bug, have a feature reqest or maybe just say hello?
Pulse tracks every visitor in your shop and records 3 major events:
- viewing an item
- adding an item to cart
- completing a transaction
Having these 3 pieces of information at hand, when someone is looking at an item in your shop, Pulse will present those informations in the form of 3 notifications:
- X people are looking at this item right now
- Y people have this item in their carts
- Z people already bought this item in the last hours
"Act quick before it’s gone". In an instant, your brain goes into high gear, deciding: do I or don't I make this purchase?
Research has proven that our rational brain can only handle a few pieces of information at a time. So we often rely on decision shortcuts to help improve the speed at which we make decisions.
Social proof is the positive reaction that’s generated when people see that others are doing the same thing and assume that it’s the right thing to do.
The psychological phenomenon known as “FOMO” (“Fear of Missing Out”) is a form of social proof. Naturally, we want things that are exclusive offerings, available for a limited time, or are in short supply. Something that is rare or becoming increasingly less available is always more appealing, and adds urgency to our decision to purchase.
Pulse is fully customizable without any restrictions. Go ahead and play with Configurator. If you feel something is missing or not working as expected please send us your feedback and we'll fix it ASAP.
If you want to customize Pulse but you just can't figure out how to use Configurator, just send us as message and we'll guide you step by step.
Pulse plays nicely with Google Analytics. No need to setup anything, if you have Google Analytics installed in your shop, Pulse just works out of the box. We can provide integration with any other tool on the market, just send us a message and it's done.
Pulse sends an unique event for each card that appears on the user's screen. The event is fired only on the first appearance of the card. Events are sent in the following format:
Pulse = [eventCategory],
EventName EventType = [eventAction],
ConfigName = [eventLabel].
EventName will be one of the following: view, cart, transaction.
EventType will be one of the following: msg1, msg2.
ConfigName is the name of the config in use.
Pulse offers out of the box support for A/B testing different configuration for the cards. Say you want to measure if changing the position of the cards from left to right can increase the conversion rate in your store:
- go to Configurator
- click on the icon, create a new config with the name, say "Bottom Right Position" and hit "Save"
- on the right side of the page, under "Widget" click on "Positioning" and fill the fields: Top = auto, Right = 20px, Bottom = 20px, Left = auto
- save this config and now you have 2 active configs. This means 50% of your visitors will see the "Default" config, width left positioning of the cards and the other 50% will see "Bottom Right Position" config.
You can have any number of active configs at all time.
For example if you have 3 active configs: 33.3333% of your users will see Config A, 33.3333% Config B and 33.3333% Config C. You get the ideea :)
You can try out different combinations until you match the config that performs best for your store.
All of our services (including Pulse) use a system based on credits.
- 1 credit = 1 US Dollar
- whenever a card is shown (like "Z people already bought this item in the last hours"), 0.001 credits are consumed from your credit pool.
- at the start of each month you're given 10 credits to be used with Pulse. This is our Free Tier.
- if your usage exceeds the Free Tier, you will be billed for the difference.
The billing cycle starts with the first day of the month and ends when the month is over. Your invoice (which contains the billed amount) will be available at the start of the next month.